Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gerps

Panasonic FP0R C32T Problem

4 posts in this topic

HI! I am currently facing a problem with uploading the program in my Panasonic PLC FP0R C32T... When I upload the program itself, it was successful. I already have the program itself but when I uploaded the data using Data editor, it keeps on saying "Cannot Open MEWNET Device". I think there is no problem in my connecting cable because I uploaded the program using it... How come I cannot upload the data using the data editor??? Please Reply... Thanks!!!

39 views and still no reply... Hahaha...

Did you get this resolved? How are you connecting to the PLC? Which version of the programming software are you using FPWIN GR or FPWIN Pro?

The programming port in this PLC is RS232, is you don't have a rS232 port in your laptop, you will be force to use a USB-RS232 converter...in such case you need to verify that this converter is up and running properly and you need to find the COM port number that windows will assign to it...this port number will be used in FPWINPRO/FPWINGR to reach out the PLC.....Let us know if you need further details ....