Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
michaelw

Scaling in CJ/CS1 PlC´s using APR

3 posts in this topic

Hi Sleepy Wombat, I tried the scaling example from the download area and it only worked with a slight modification: Setup change: D29001= RAW_ DATA X_MAX VALUE set to &4000 (in your example it was tagged as Raw Data min value =&0 ) According to the manual the word S+1 (D29001 in this case) indicates the X-max value . The min value for X is always 0 and cannot be set in the table. If D29001 is set to 0 the APR did not work. Scaling with negative start value ,D29002 =-100 did not deliver correct results as it seems that the APR only works with positive values???? Thanks for your answer Best regards Michael

Hi sleepy wombat, Seems that I found the solution to my first post As I tried your scaling excample with a C200HG (of course with other DM adresses),it seems that with this CPU the APR works slightly different than on the CS1 CPU´s . Furthermore I found a significant difference in the manuals W340-D1 German (see PDF) where bits 8-12 of S are not used at all and the manual W340-E110 English where these bits are used for data format specification for S and D. Seems if you work with Omron you should hang on to the english manuals :) Best regards Michael

Im glad you sorted out your own problem..... Yes i would use that scaling with APR oon CJ1/CS1 PLC's.... Secondly i would stick to the SCL SCL2, SCL3 insctruction on all previous models, wheere available.... Where to go for the future....Haning out for CX programmer V5 to create my own scaling blocks.....etc etc etc note can only be used with latest CJ1 CS1 firmware that supports IE language....