Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
drx

citectSCADA Syntax

1 post in this topic

Hi, I have a really simple problem to which I can't find the answer. I have to write a CICODE function in which I need to modify some of the arguments given, I first wrote it the easy way (as for a PLC) with the guess that it wouldn't work... Well, it doesn't work All the documentation seems to have disapeared and all I could find is a PDF reference guide on the web that doesn't say much but the basics. Quite optimistic, I've tried to reference my argument both C and C++ style (pointer and alias) but the compiler obviously likes none. Though a few of the functions I saw till now are kind of copied/pasted using globals variables, I'm sure this should be possible, I just can't find what the syntax is... To be sure I made myself clear, I'd need the CICODE equivalent to : /***C like ***/ void foo(int* x) { *x+=5; } called by : foo(&myVariable); /*** C++ like ***/ void foo(int& x) { x+=5; } called by : foo(myVariable); I figured out I could send the variable name as string and use the readTag / writeTag functions but seems not very...efficient. Would be great if any one could tell me how to do that. Cheers. Edited by drx