Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kenwei8011

Where to find S7-200 PLC model and parts from the Uploaded program

6 posts in this topic

Hi all, Is it possible for me to find out the hardware used from the uploaded S7-200 PLC program? e.g. EM277 profibus module, PLC model etc.. I'm using STEP7-Micro/WIN software to open the program file. Thanks. Ken~

Not sure how different the layout is between 200 and 300, but in S7 manager, you click through the project in the left window and you'll get to a section called "hardware." Double click this to open the window that shows your rack layout. I've never used 200 or S7-Micro, but I hope this helps. I only responded because I know the Siemens forum can be slow here.

Only the PLC Type -

Thanks for your reply. I understand that s7 manager can read all the info of the modules using in the project, but I just couldnt find in s7 micro.

Hi Moggie, Meaning that i can only get the part numbers by checking the physical product on site? Anyway, I've asked my client to copy down all the part numbers for me. Thanks.

You can see modules only when ONLINE. You can see if there are some special modules also looking in DBs and SUB crreated by various Wizards.