Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
raulvirtudazo

prosoft

4 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, I need your help pls......i have prosoft mvi56-mcm module i already confgure the port1 In master mode its working.. but i try to configure port2 in master mode also it doesn't work. Almost same configuretion in port1.. pls i need support to me. Thanks you so much.. Edited by raulvirtudazo

Are the devices connected to Port 2 the same as the devices connected to Port 1 ? What is different about the configuration for Port 2, compared to Port 1 ? You said they are "almost the same". You need to provide a lot more information about the devices, the configuration, the wiring, and exactly what you mean by "it doesn't work".

You need to check make sure that the devices for port 2 are all set up properly (same as port 2 settings) and that all are in the port 2 mastercommand data tables also make sure the wiring on this network is correct throughout circuit.

Were you able to resolve this? Upload your .acd and I'll throw it in a rack with a MVI56-MCM and test it. One thing some people forget to do is warmboot or coldboot the module after making configuration changes. FYI, warmboot takes less than a second and coldboot takes maybe a second.