engdarsh

GT1175-vbna-c

9 posts in this topic

i have a GOT HMI touch screen with model:GT1175-vbna-c and i want to know which version of GT designer can support it because i have GT designer v2.9 and doesn't include this model

the panel for the Chinese market.ask the Chinese version of the software for these panels

Only Chinese software, that unit is only for China market. They won't even sell the software in the US.

then how can i solve this.any help please??????

You can get the Chinese OEM to work on it. There is no method to program it with standard GT Works2 or GT Works3. If it's not a big project, you can consider replacing it with a GT1275 which is a global release product, but there is no method to convert the program that I know of, unless one exists in the Chinese version of software. That product is a low cost release only in China, so supporting it outside of China is not easy. Not even sure it's still offered or if it was replaced by GT1275.

i am making maintenance for more than 10 HMI's with that model GT1175-vbna-c so i should repair not replace by another type i want now either a software version which support or the standard OS file for this type

What do you mean 'standard OS file'? There is only one OS for those, and it can only be programmed with the Chinese software, as we indicated before. That is not a worldwide product. Your best bet is to try and recreate similar screens in a GT1275.

please help me to get Gt-works2  chinese version.i couldn't find it.

Contact Mitsubishi China.  You cannot just 'get' it, you must buy it.  Software piracy is a crime, and we do not allow any discussion of it on the forums.

Last I heard, you could not get it outside China.