Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
denise01

Transfer Parameters TP170B

4 posts in this topic

Hello, I am having problems with a TP170 B HMI Screen that my plant has recieved. The screen is connected to a S7 313 CPU with a MPI Lead. I have made a new Programme for the Screen in WIN CC Flexible as the original language is Grman and I cant Back Transfer.I am trying to transfer the data using a Null Modem cable connected to my lap Top Serial Port COM 1. The settings of the Screen are Station 10 Baud Rate 18.35 kb and highest user station 163. I retrieved these from the Control Panel of the HMI. Is it correct that to transfer I need to plug the Null Modem in to the Port no 3 on the Screen and then in Win CC make a new Connection in my programme that is for Serial Connection between PC and HMI and match the settings. Does it matter what the Baud rate of the COM Port 1 is on my Laptop. I am not used to Siemens and I cant find any laymans terms on how to connect and transfer the data. I am growing to like Siemens but its a struggle. Regards Peter

Have just been reading in Win CC I think I have to conpile the Programme in Run Time before I transfer will do that tonight

Hi Peter, Which version of Winn cc flex are you using? If using WIn cc Flexible 2008, on the HMI in transfer settings(from control panel) enable both channel and remote control on RS232/Zero modem, then select transfer on the loader screen,. in wincc when you select transfer it will ask you which mode you want to use, options are MPI/DP serial etc, select serial and connect between com1 on laptop and IF2 (rs232) on the HMI you should then be able to transfer Win CC in TIA portal is basically similar only there in TIA you would select download to device and it will ask you which PG interface you will be using.