Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NODAME

Automation with ADAM 5510KWTCP

2 posts in this topic

Hello, I work with ADAM 5000- series since six years but now, I´m going to automate a factory with ADAM 5510KWTCP (52- 5510KWTCP, 52- ADAM5013 and 52- ADAM 5055S ). And I don´t have experience with this controller. The control is easy. I´m going to control the temperature and pumps of tanks. Only need introduce in the Scada the reference temperature and the controller will decide open or close an electrovalve. A the pumps is similar, I introduce the time-on and the time-off in the SCADA. In principle, the only difficult is that one controller need to know the state of the rest of pumps, controlated by the others ADAM5510KWTCP. I have several questions. How can communicate, the internal variables of the controllers with the other controllers?. And, How can communicate, the internal variables of the controllers with the SCADA?. Is necessary use the OPC server to communicate with the SCADA (DaqFactory)? (I need read and write the internal variable of the controllers) The I/O modules I communicate with modbus, but the internal variale to introduce the reference Tª and another variables don´t know. Is possible do the automation with this equipment or is better use another controllers?. Can you help me. I need your experts advices. Thanks very much

You can go to this site, there are an Online Chat, just ask them. http://www.advantech.com/machine-automation/