Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
exiled

Beijer E1000 E1012

5 posts in this topic

Hi there guys. Hoping you can shed some light on this for me. I have Beijers E1012 HMI (basically a 2 line text job with 422/232 comms Im trying to suck out the program from the HMI (i dont have the Original prog File) Im running the latest version of E_designer 7.52 which works fine for all my other projects. When i try to upload this to the pc it always fails. I get a Exception 100214 . Ive checked my documentation & i cant find anything about exceptions Am i doing something daft or not doing something simple. Ive used my Cab 30 & Cab5 Cab5+Null modem. Im flummaxxed

You need CAB6 for the E1000 series

Hi the Cab6 is a 232 to 422 converter. My mistsi guy tells me to use a cab30 which works well on all our other projects, although rather slow. Unfortunately this is the only terminal we have that doesnt have an ethernet port. Just had a thought as the Cab 6 is what it is would a Sc09 do the job? Many thanks

Sorry, my mistake! You/Mitsu are of course correct. Did you manage to get the program uploaded using the serial cable? It will take a long time but it should work...

Hi exiled, did you manage to upload the program from E1012? I am having the same issue now.