Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PadawanLC

F2-20GF1 and SC-03S2

2 posts in this topic

Hey Dudes and Dudettes, I've noticed that these parts are quite rare nowadays, and seen as an official Mitsubishi tutor described them as "rocking horse s**t", I thought I would see if there would be any interest in them. I have my own set-up that I use every couple of months, a F2-20GF1 interface module and SC-03 RS422 with a RS232 adapter on to my serial port and I have a back-up of the same. So if anyone is interested: I have a brand new, unused Mitsubishi Melsec F2-20GF1 Programming Interface, in the original box. Includes control ROM cassette's for F-20GC-1, F-20GC-2 and F-40GC Mitsubishi Medoc cable SC-03S2. This unit terminates on an RS232 connection instead of RS422. This set-up is ideal for anyone still working on the vintage equipment. I also have a brand new, unused Mitsubishi Melsec F1-40 MR-ES Controller with Instruction manual, in original box with factory label intact. If anyone needs one as a spare or wants to learn/teach. Thanks for reading the post, PadawanLC

Hello ,

what's the price for F2-20Gf1 and cable ? Are available yet?  Please send me info at Jf.orozco@imeyco.com.mx , thanks !