Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RussB

Old GE Demo PLC/Trainer For Sale

1 post in this topic

Sold. This is kind of "OLD" but still very relevant. Its been on a shelf in the basement for several years but the (CPU350) 90-30 is still being used and will be for another 10 - 20 years. I need $300 cash for what you see here. It all works. CPU350 and 24 VDC Input (Toggle Switches) & Output (LEDs) Modules, Relay module wired to the BCD Display An analog I/O module with the Inputs wired to a Pot. For the price shown I will include the old type 1 Ethernet Module and Adapter shown in the photo. The price does not include shipping. For an additional $50 I will include a "Cheater Cable" for programming through the serial port and a Demo DVD of Proficy ME, the Programming software. For an additional $100 dollars I will include a Serial cable with the RS-485 to RS-232 adapter and the Demo DVD. Shipping is additional and if paid by check or money order, I may wait to ship until the check clears the issuing bank. You should contact me at 14 russ (at) g mail (dot) com [No spaces and replace ( ) with proper characters. Please reply to negotiate pricing, I have different CPUs also. Edited by RussB