Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
johnsonpay

FX3U cannot communication with Gx developer

8 posts in this topic

I'm new in Mitsubishi PLC ,before I using Gx developer download program from Q02HCPU,after used for FX3U ,it showing this message and cannot communication please help me to solve it ! thanks ?

Check your communication settings. Online menu, Transfer Setup. Also, is your version at least 8.25? That's the first one that supported FX3U.

I'm using GX developer version 8.0,before I using this version still can communication with my FX3U, do you have latest GX developer ?can send to me ?

GX Developer is not freeware, you can buy it from you distributor. As mentioned check communication settings and make sure to select correct option.

I may be wrong, but I think you can get GX Developer-FX for free. It only works on the FX series but should do the trick for the OP. Hope this helps, Dave

Last I looked GX Developer-FX (1000 step limited version) is too old to support FX3U. Please provide COMPLETE version number, from Help menu. 8.0 is not a complete number. I am fairly sure first English release of 8 was 8.03.

We had a copy of GX-Developer-FX that I was given at a mitsubishi programming training class along with a FX3U-16MT-ESS. No problems with it. I don't know what version it was, but it was about 3 years ago. I'm not sure where it is now as I use GX Works 2. Dave Edited by plcdp

Are you saying that you've downloaded the program from Q02HCPU PLC and want to upload it to FX3U PLC? You cannot do that, the program needs to be converted for that specific PLC type.