Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest pbaran

Where can I find the instruction params?

2 posts in this topic

The help on line doesn't make it and tomorrow is customer visitation day! setting up Port2 for serial barcode interface the reference logic is profiled for Port 1 and it doesn't explain itself in the comments. Reference is an Application Bulletin USING SERIAL I/O FOR ASCII DATA EXCHANGE VIA HYPERTERMINAL, the app works talking pc to pc but I need to modify it to ack port2 and read data there? Any Help?

Hey there, also new to this forum...and to GE. The first thing I noticed about my software (Cimplicity Machine Edition) is that my help file doesn't work...how aggravating. But I did find that if I want to learn about an instruction, or anything in the software, I can highlight it, and then hit good old F1. Oh, also use the default theme too, if you can. 'Windows' pull-down, apply theme (I think) and select the "PLC". (software is not running right now, so I dont know all the proper terminalology, but you'll figure it out) When I hit F1 I get a pretty good breakdown of each function. Good luck. John