Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TahirQ

Modbus

5 posts in this topic

If I have to write an input on Discrete I/O module on Modicon M340 PLC , I know I can use %I. Now I have to use modbus and read some additional inputs from another device other than the one on the I/O module.How shall I write their addresses on the I/Omodule? Also what is the proper adrdressing format of inputs you want to read through modbus?

Hi Tahir, In order to read or write any value on Modbus, you should know the register numbers. In addition to register number, you should also know function codes. I guess, you can find some helpful information at the link: http://www.icpdas-usa.com/modbuswebtraining.php?r=kaan

Never understand why someone need to write the digital inputs :(

Dear All Please help me how to check RS 458 communication inverter to PLC good or not good this part Because i am already to try change the new one inverter can't to connection with command from PLC SCHNEIDER on screen inverter written NSC not rdy status (if rdy has communication is success) thank you best regards ulik

dear ulik

mohon bantuan juga saya juga mau mengontrol VSD atv12 dengan plc autonics LPS070 dan hmi gxu 3512 mohon bantuannya