Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
aek_omron

problem omron inverter

6 posts in this topic

i am a beginner and i have a problem with omron inverter AB015 single phase, I got theses problems: 1- how is the DC power supply (V,I) of the inverter for an pump (750w). 2- i Can't access to the digital operator , it's just monitor the out frequency, the other botons do'nt work. 3 the inverter is started with a programable relay and star to drive the motor with inching frequency then it will stope when the frequency is upper the 55hz i try to change parameters but the digital operator dont work. thank you for help.

use the software CX Drive, to configure it, is very good.

When you install the software CX one and then you can see the cx dirve install too. cx drive is very easy to use. I think you can do it, The important thing is the cable which you use to connect to PC

Never seen an inverter part number AB015. Are you sure that's the complete part number?

I think that he means 3G3MX2-AB015. It is a single phase, 200VAC, 1.5kW drive. If you cannot see all of the parameters on the display, you may have to enable them. To see all parameters, you need to set B037 to 0. To do this, follow the explanation of the key operating system in section 3-1 of the 3G3MX2 Operation Manual. Or you can use CX-Drive and a standard Mini USB cable. CX-Drive software comes with CX-One (if you have CX-One). If you do not have CX-One, CX-Drive is a free download that you can get online.