Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
headrush

Citect SCADA Custom Alarm Page

4 posts in this topic

Hi, I have been trying to make an Alarm page using a custom template in my project (which I am using on other screens) and not using the CSV_Include project's alarm template. I have spent several hours on this and still haven't reached a solution for it. Any help? I am using CitectSCADA 7.2 SP3. Thanks.

Have you tried modifying the standard template? Just be careful as I have done this in the past and then updated with a new service pack - it overwrites the modified page with the standard one.

To create a custom alarm page / embed alarms onto a screen simply paste cicode objects on the graphics page in order for the lenght of list required. Then on first/lowest AN put your cicode. Example AlarmDspLast(77,6,0) to display the last 6 active alarms starting at AN77. If you save the custom alarm page as a template the AN's won't change when you use the template in you project, BUT if you add an alarm list like this to a graphics page and try to copy/past onto other pages the AN's will change.

@BobB I am trying to create my own Alarm page and not modifying the standard template. @chelton That was the issue I was having! When I pasted the cicode objects in my alarm page, the cicode objects were not sequenced correctly. Thanks for the help Edited by headrush