Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Yurigas75

CJ2M connected by ethernet to Yaskawa A1000 Inverters

6 posts in this topic

Hi everybody, I have an A1000 inveter Yaskawa connected in ethernet with a CJ2M. I need to know if is it possible to change parameters ,for example acceleration, by PLC. Reading the manual I find some parameters F7-23 to F7-32 configurables, but I do not understand how use them. Thanks.

Hi , no one have experience on it or I have to better read the manual? Regards

The manual is always a good place to start. Most VSD's I hav used on E/IP have an area where parameters are exchanged with the master. This area had In/Out setup that you can plug the parameters that you want to exchange with the master. Does the yaskawa have this? Do you have a link to the manual?

Can you take a picture of how the drive is connected to EIP? i am also interested in how to change parameter of VFD over EIP

I can handle the inverter by ethernet/ip run,stop change reference frequency and read alerms, but I did not understand how change a parameter like acceleration or deceleration. Nobody does that? Edited by Yurigas75

I solved, I read better the manual and found the solution, I need to write the parameter that i want change (in hex , you can find hex value for the parameter in the inverter manual Ex. Acceleration = C1-01 = 200) in parameter F7-23 and then, I write the value that I want in the exchange data area corresponding to parameter F7-23.