Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Studiologe

Cyclic Blink Flag

4 posts in this topic

Hi Y'all Happy Sunday first of all. The weather is way to nice to be sitting in and programming, nevertheless I couldn't resist lol Gotta get my Yard Sprinkler System automated and have a (simple) problem with a flashing button. I remember in Siemens Step7 there were those cyclic (CPU) flags with different frequencies that you simply could combine with an output to make a LED flash for example. Does my Micrologix 1000 CPU (1761) have the same capability and if so, where in RSLogix500 would I find it? I've been looking for quite a while and already tried the search, but seem not to hit the right keywords. It was called Cyclic memory bits in Siemens. Thanks for advice guys!

Processor Status- Free Running Clock Down in the Data files, Open S2 Change the Radix to Binary Go down to S:4 (Time Base) Pick a bit

A little more on what each bit will give you. timebase.pdf

Wow! That's great guys! Thank you very very much for your help! I love this place, all questions are answered fast and detailed. Really appreciate it and hope to be one of the helping gurus soon too.