Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Max fdp

Koyo Kostac Programer

8 posts in this topic

Hi, all Good day. I need your Helping. I want to change a value of a counter from 10 count into 2 count on PLC KOYO KOSTAC using the programmer SA-20. I cannot find any manual in the net. How is the key stroke procedure. or any body can find for me a web page that I can downloaded the manual for the Programmer. I really needed. Thanks a lot. warm regard. Max.

These guys can help you out. Call em' http://support.automationdirect.com/techcontact.html

I revise the information above. The PLC is KOYO KOSTAC SA-10R-EX And the programmer is A-21P-EX. Thanks. Max

Hi Max fdp ! The programmer is A-21P-EX can use for KOYO KOSTAC SA-21 ? Please see picture. thanks you !

Hi all ! The programmer is A-21P-EX can use for KOYO KOSTAC SA-21 ? \*PC-PGMSW : DIRECTSOFT PROGRAMMING S/W F ALL DL PLCS 32BIT Which capable (order number) to connect PLC with PC ? \*D3-DSCBL-2 : PC PGMING CABLE 330/330P/ 350 DL405 BTM PORT \*D3-232-DCU : RS232C DATA COMMUNICATIONS UNIT I must use 2 products for its ? see you ! Hoai THi

hey thats a GE series 1 or a automation direct 305 family (both the same cards are swapable between them you can also use the automation direct software to program that beast

That's exactly what the last guy was telling him... The part numbers mentioned above were for the Automation Direct software package.

Hi everybody, I have an old PLC SA-10R-EX. Please tell me the mean of inputs 15 CNT and 16 RST(reset)?? Thanks