Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
akelly46

Fanuc Roboshot IMM's to a SQL Server

3 posts in this topic

Hi All, I am looking for some method to get data from some Fanuc Roboshot IMM's to a SQL Server. Typically when connecting to PLC's to do this I just use an OPC Server (Kepware) and can easily get data into the database. However I am stuck on how to extract data from the Fanuc Roboshot controllers and need help! I have been told that by purchasing the euromap 63 licence for the equipment that I should be able to get whatever data I need..... Anyone have any experience on this or other suggestions on my issue? Cheers in advance, Aaron

Posting your email address in an open forum like this is a guaranteed way to get your inbox spammed. Hackers have programs that do nothing but read forums and extract email addresses for their databases. I strongly recommend you change, to something else ,or even ask people to send you a message here. if my email was test@user.com I would write it out as test AT user.com so that they can't pull it. but that's just from personal experience.

EDIT BY ADMIN: really for the sake of search, you should have a topic title that pertains to the topic you are posting a question about. Topic Changed.