Mr7

485 communication

9 posts in this topic

hy dear i need some help actually i want to drive 3 inverter with 485 protocol i have fx2n plc with fx2n 485 bd card with 2 wire communication and for programing i use gx develpore please iknow it is much difficalte to explain kindly give me any sample program for this application with detail i would very thank full to all if explain how can i do this

http://forums.mrplc.com/index.php?showtopic=23790

yep i check this out but now at this time i use fx 2n plc not fx3u or fx3g, in fx2n there is no direct command,

Is it your conclusion formed after reading the Programming Manual for FX1S/FX1N/FX2N series? Are you sure that read the document?

yes i read the instruction manual and also read communication manual i have a simple program and its work but i can understand this run the inverter run reverse and forward but i can not control the frequncy please check the attchmentcommunication 485.rar

There was a memory card for the FX2N that added dedicated commands.
1 person likes this

Yes, you are right. The EXTR instructions is a simpler intrerpretation of RS instruction for communication with VFDs. The programming manual contains of information, how looks the datagram of EXTR, transferring via serial. The example in this document allow to make it clear, how to replace EXTR commands with RS instruction.

need help asap

my had been reset due to battery drained. data lost..

my problem is no communication from pc to mitsubishi FX2N-128MR & mitsubishi IF485..

NEED HELP.. working for target simulation...

need programmer..  sincerely urs ralph..

As  Crossbow  said above that You still need a memory card, the following Pic is from the manual of data communication showing the same thing.
this manual will provide you with almost all information you need.

This is a direct link to the manual
http://dl.mitsubishielectric.com/dl/fa/document/manual/plc_fx/jy997d16901/jy997d16901m.pdf

Fx2n-RS485.jpg

Edited by abdoon89