Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dr_sjajko

Two-wire connection CJ1W-AD041

6 posts in this topic

Hi, can somebody please help How to connect two wires meter level to the CJ1W-AD041 I could not find the manufacturer's instructions. Is my solution correct for the external power supply 24V DC in the attached thank in advance CJ1W-AD041.pdf

It is not clear in your drawing what type of sensor you are using, but attached is a link to the manual. Hope this helps. SYSMAC CS/CJ SeriesSYSMAC CS/CJ Series

your wiring for a loop powered transmitter is correct ! but you will need to refer to the manual when programming as there are some settings etc for the analogue card to function correctly.

Thank Sleepy If anyone has a manual for connecting two-wire connection with the CJ1W-AD041 (omron) sensor 24V and 4-20 mA signal Edited by dr_sjajko

Here is the manual http://downloads.industrial.omron.no/IAB/Products/Automation%20Systems/PLCs/Compact%20PLC%20Series/CP1H/CJ1%20Analog%20IO%20and%20Control%20Units/W345/W345-E1-11%2BCS-CJ-Series%2BOperManual.pdf and a section for configuring MAD 42, that is both In and out, but combined with the manual you should be able to work it out. It is also possible to confugure the module in the unit setup in the IO-table, but I prefer to do it this way. Geir Init_MAD eng.zip Edited by Geir

Thanks Tiffy I already have CJ1W - AD041 module but it is useful to everyone experience Edited by dr_sjajko