Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
diegomaga

Where I do download FACTORYTALK MACHINE EDITION ( with serial )

8 posts in this topic

Good morning Guys I'd like to know where i do download FACTORYTALK MACHINE EDITION with serial or crack, because i want to programmer it. Waiting your replays.

Software piracy and crack codes are not discussed on this forum. I would contact your local Rockwell rep and purchase a legal copy.
1 person likes this

Don't you think giving him a license for it would be punishment enough ?
3 people like this

Edited by Mark-

Ken, Maybe you're correct but most days I try to do the right thing and be nice but........No you are correct! Thanks for all the help and support you provide, Bob O

I have to agree with Ken on this one...

You know - at first, I thought Factory Talk Studio Machine Edition was a bloated mess of a software package. Then I got used to it, and realized what it's actual intent is, and while I'm not necessarily happy about it - I've grown to accept it. 3/4 of the reason that it's such a "mess" is because it is supposed to be forward / backward compatiable with everything from Panelbuilder 1200 / 1400 up to Panelview Plus 6. The conversion utilities that it has for re-working the old programs into new hardware, and for saving new programs in a method that can be exported to backup for future posterity (rather than having to convert later, it's already backed up in a "ready to digest" form). ... well that and it uses Windows CE (or Mobile? or whatever?) as the runtime environment, and anythign relying upon Windows for it's runtime is bound to be f***** up. So ya. And to hell with the pirate kid - if he wants to pirate software he can do it like a man, long arduous hours on the internet scouring torrent sites / file sharing networks / and everything else just to get the program - then spend another 3 days looking for serials / cracks and infect every computer he has with 200 viruses in the process. ... moral of the story - we "pay" either way. Deal with it - or go Open Source. But stop being a child.

Yes... yes I do. The new improved version isn't. When I say the title of the post I knew what it was about...I'm with the V8 guy... man up and go fishing in the cesspool of the web.