Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Omronplc

NT11S

33 posts in this topic

cable wiring here: 25 pins connector and 9 pin connector

Hi Pfort, I got the NTST Ver1.0 and would like to upload the program on my NT11S which has a bad backlight sometime work or would go dimmed. I put it in transmit mode, i did make the cable which you and jay emailed me on here. is there something else I must do to upload the program inside this NT11S? Thx

Nothing that has not already mentionned in this thread. Verson 1.0? I dont remember have seen this version. It would be easier to help you if you describe what you have done and what goes wrong.

The current version on the CxOne v.4 disk is 4.84, I think....

Thank you for the replied. It turn out I don't have a third disk on this laptop, the last guy that does all the programming for the factory took all the disks. I only have the CX programmer software loaded into this existing laptop, so I would need to get a new NT software to loaded into here. I know the newer version of NTST is 4.8 anyone know the cost on this?

If you have CX_One installation disk, it come with them i think.

If this is the lap top the previous programmer used then it is very possible the software is already installed. Maybe the Windows short cut got deleted. Check the Program Files directory of your lap top drive. The short cut points to: '...\Program Files\OMRON\NTST4.xE\Bin\NTST.exe'. Also it is possible the programs are already backed up. The file extension for an NTST program is *.onw.