phongnhatdo

PID S7-1200 can't enable.

5 posts in this topic

Dear all. my problem is PID can't enable after run PLC and active rung, you can see image below. I was tuned in windown commissioning and up load parameter to project. when satus controller is enable-automatic/manual, this time PID active. But after I stop PLC or power off and restart PLC then PID inactive.:banghead: I'm using TIA v11.0 hepl me. I want to PID compact alway active...

project. when satus controller is enable-automatic/manual, ______________________________________________ FIFA 14 Coins

Clic on upper right icon (see picture). You need to start the pid controller >(picture Start PID). For have the pid compact start at powerup check enable last mode (picture start at power up) You can detect pid controller mode in your program and change it. I usually use manual config and force run auto or manual, this way I never get a stopped pid controller. (picture mode detect)
1 person likes this

Hi, I'd faced the same problem recently. Observing the picture that you've sent, the PID setpoint is 700.0 and you might have set the Process Value High Limit to a value lower then 700.0 and the PID block goes to ERROR. Put a tag into Error field to check if there is a error in PID block. Marcio

What picture !! I don't see any pictures ?