Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Matt Seiman

Panelview 600

3 posts in this topic

I have an Allen Bradley Panelview 600 that I am getting an Error 208, unable to write to remote device touch the screen..... ; then when you touch the screen you get an 683 file access error. The Panelview pulls up the program, but anything that is an input from the PLC either has ****'s or an error. I am getting the comm light on both the PLC and the HMI which are directly connected to each other via cable. They are not connected to anything else, nor are they on a network with anything else. I've tried some of the obvious things like resetting power, comms, ports, etc. to no avail. I've tried AB knowledgebase, but nothing I've found even remotely matches the problems that we are experiencing. Has anyone saw this before and/or can anyone offer me any insight, thanks?

Please provide the complete catalog number of your PV. Is this a new problem? Has the PV worked at one time? What PLC are you trying to communicate with? What cables are you using? Can you post the PV's program? Also the PLC's program.

Mickey, thanks for the reply, I figured out what the problem was, the PLC has lost it's program, once I downloaded the program back into the MicroLogix 1500, we were back up and running. Thanks for the reply.