Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Omronplc

Omron cx programing

31 posts in this topic

Thank you, it was a SBR that caused all the problem. It is due to no RTN, I have corrected the problem and it is solved. Thx everyone it's been a fast learning for me.

Hi everyone! I'm a newbie, I have a CJ1M CPU21 and I meet with the same difficulty as Mr. Omronplc (0x00FA memory error; IO unit Over Error; No End(01) instruction; Fatal SFC Error). I've read all of your answers but I still cannot solve my problem. I myself made a programming cable to connect to the serial port. The cable worked but when I try to work online, my laptop detect the CPU type is CQM1 (I don't know why) and CX Programmer notify me Errors (0x00FA memory error; IO unit Over Error; No End(01) instruction; Fatal SFC Error). Would you please guide me how to deal with the issue? Thank you!

Are you certain your version of software is new enough to support that specific CJ1?

Yes, I use CX-Programmer V9.42. I made the cable as the attached file (XW2Z-200S-CV) then connected to USB to RS232 Cable. xw2z-___p-v_s-v_s-cv_t_ds_e_2_1_csm1354.pdf Edited by pysoga

Hello to all in this Forum,

I am having this same problem that Omronplc had...with the "??????" in the program and so on. As I am new to this, can someone explain what's  this :

omronplc: "it was a SBR that caused all the problem" : What's an SBR ?

thank you

subroutine