Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TrevM

Telemecanique TSX47405 - PLC7-3

7 posts in this topic

I have a problem whereby I require PLC7-3 programming software in order to upload and reverse engineer an old Telemecanique PLC. Sneider Electric aren't being very helpful - unfortunately this is all legacy kit which doesn't seem to have very good support. The PLC7-3 ran on OS/2 Warp.... which I have running on a Virtual Machine - but the software is eluding me. Does anyone have a copy or know where I can get it from? Thanks In Advance

I don't think it's ever been made available as freeware. Keep in mind just because it's obsolete doesn't mean you can copy it legally. We don't allow discussions about copying software illegally on here. I will ask a friend at Schneider US and see what he knows or can find out. You may also be able to find an old TSX T407 programmer on eBay and see the program on that. But support for that old platform is very hard to come by.

I would appreciate any help you could give me. I am happy to purchase the software if necessary!

Dear sir 

I have plc tsx 407 .I want to upload program can you help me to send me the driver working under xp.because the software plc7-3 working under os/2 and I have a problem in old laptop. 

Thanks 

best regards 

plc7-3 cannot work in xp to my understanding. Only is OS2

Dear sir 

Thank you for reply. Thank you for interest. Do you have a software developer work in xp to upload program from plc.

Dear sir 

Thank you for reply. Thank you for interest. Do you have a software developer work in xp to upload program from plc tsx 407