Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Damir

TSX Premium unable to connect to laptop

2 posts in this topic

Hi guys Please can anyone help to me urgently. I have HP 6930p laptop and have also 2 cables for connection with TSX Premium Modicon but can not get connection with anyone of them to PLC. One cable is TSXPCX1031 ( serial ) and other one is usb TSXCUSB485.Have configured in driver manager and still same I am using Unity pro and PL7 software. When I turn selector switch on any cable then when turn to TER Direct or TER Multi then I could see green led blinks for second or two on CPU module ( this is for both cables) but after that I got message "Invalid Response" and that is in Modbus test mode while in Unitel mode nothing at all. So please if anyone knows what is going on I would be much obliged for help.

Using the usb cable set the switch to ter multi Then go to your driver manager. select unitelway and edit. make sure the cable is plugged in. there you will see the com port used by the driver. make sure its the same com as the cable is taking. apply the settings and the driver will do a reset. this should do the trick One more thing. Make sure its a unity premium cpu. older versions require pl7 for programming