Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest onurekinci

Mitsubishi A0J2H versus LG M0J2

5 posts in this topic

We have about 30 PLC modeled with Mitsubishi A0J2.We use GX Developer 6.03D Program(on the XP platform) to manipulate the PLCs.Also we have M0J2 PLCs.We couldnt connect to the M0J2 PLCs using GX .In contrast to that we can connect to the both types of PLCs using Medoc program(provided by Mitsubishi)setting PLC type in the Medoc to A0J2(running on the Win98 platform).But we couldnt get the same result on the GX by doing same thing.Please anybody can say if there is a patch or extra program for GX to connect to the M0J2 type PLCs? Thank you in advance

I think M0J2 is clone and not really mitsubishi product. Did you try to lie to GX that it's just another A0J2?

Yes ,I configure to GX as if it opened a A0J2.And then I click the "connection Test."But it failed. M0J2 is produced by LG.But it bases on Mitsibushi.

By the way Medoc 2.3 working for both M0J2 and A0J2H .That s why I thought GX must have worked.But it didnt...

Did you try to set different cpu type on Gx developer? For example, try to create a new project with A1S cpu and try to connect with M0J2. Some times is possible to connect with particular cpu model using a general cpu on Gx/Medoc settings. Of course if you succesfully connect by changing cpu settings, you cannot access to the full addessing map of the original plc. ... and asking to LG for the right software? bye Max