Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fan Liu

KB 53287 Required

4 posts in this topic

Is there anybody willing to paste the article KB53287 (Error "Fail to configure FTLocal directory ...HResulit 0x8004204A" ) for me? I do not have permission to access this topic. Thanks in advance. Edited by Fan Liu

No one can post the KB verbatim due to our handshake agreement with AB to respect their Intellectual property, but you may find those who will read it and paraphrase for you. IT appears this error occurs when installing Factory Talk Service Platform. You'll need to uninstall FT from CD and then manually remove the RNACLient and RNA Server Directories as well as any Common Files related to FT and RNA remaining. I'd suggest you work with your RA distributor Tech Support on this one as the cause is uninown at this time.

Thanks Bob. It seems I don't know the rules here. Actually I was trying to deploy SE v6.10 on service platform CPR SR5. I think it's a compatibility issue for this kind of problem. Manully remove relative folders is necessary and it works.

Thanks for updating us on what you found. The Techconnect rules stem from this thread http://forums.mrplc.com/index.php?showtopic=14564