Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tek

E200 HMI

10 posts in this topic

Hi, I am trying to program an E200 Hmi but when i power it up, the screen show nothing. Not even the diagnostic works. I think that i have to load the firmware. Can anyone help me to get an appropriate firmware version and also the Sysload software. Thanks.

If you get no display at all, chances are loading the firmware isn't going to help, and you have a dead unit. Mitsubishi has the firmware on their website. www.meau.com Downloads Firmware

I agree with Crossbow, probably a dead unit... (display problem)

Do you think that the magic combination of buttons will not help to revive it? P.S. We had the similar screen at E900, when the user program was not downloaded completely... Edited by Inntele

I would agree with you, except the fact that the diag screen is not showing at all. If there's a corrupt program (or even a corrupt firmware) I've always got to the diag screen....

I agree with you, Kaare.

Long shot - but I have seen the contrast pot turned up to full and it bleeds all the characters off the screen. Just a blank green screen but the writing is there when you turn the contrast down. A long shot as I said but possible

Sounds like your have a faulty unit. At a guess it might be leaky caps. If you're interested we are based just over the Pennines in sunny Blackburn and offer a fixed price repair on the Beijer/Mitsubishi E200. Check out the website for a price. I also have some stock of refurbished e200s coming in next week. Alternatively you could replace the faulty e200 with the new E1022. It is pretty straight forward to convert your e200 program to run on the E1022. You will also need an adapter plate as the E1022 is a slightly different size to the E200. If you want the repair we can get the unit picked up for free next week. Edited by davidjlenehan

It's not me that wants it - the OP is from Mauritius so it's a bit of a trail :)

LOL . I should stop skim reading the thread. At least he can find comfort in the fact he is in Mauritius with a faulty E200 and not West Yorkshire.