Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bakkerfrits

Screen switching by script

5 posts in this topic

I have a GOT 15-Q HMI and I try to learn the scripting language. Is there a possibility to switch a screen by scripting? I do not mean with d-registers but GOT variables. (e.g. GD etc.) Maybe someone has an example? I hope that someone can give me a answer.... Thanks in advance.

You can do anything you want to modify the register that holds the current screen number, whether its in a GD register or a D register. I've mostly used D registers, so if something important happens in my PLC program, I can force the GOT to go to a specific screen. But that can also be done with scripts and GD registers.

As long as your screen switching register is a "GD" then you can use a GD to switch screens. to change it goto "Common settings > System Enviroment > Screen Switching." You might want to make sure your doing this screen switching from a "Project Script" not a "Screen or Object" script. MEAU.com has some sample programs on scripting that can help get you started. I will attach a .TXT with some examples of my first attempt a long time ago. I cant send you the whole project. script1.0.txt

@Crossbow, I know what you mean, but I want also learn the other way. (scripting) Sometimes it is useful or necessary to do it that way. @Delbert, Thank you, thank you. Now I have a example to do it. The next few days I will study your script. "I cant send you the whole project." Can or can not? Is it possible that you send me this? I will send you a PM with my private e-mail address. I am grateful for your help.

Dear Friend , Iam looking also to learn Scripting , I have an application to use Air Bubbles in the aeration taken slow move from bottom to top , I dont how i can make this i want to do it using Scripting , Could you please help me I will be very thankful to you. Regards Sam