Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
i_andr3y88

NT2S-SF122B-EV2 firmware problem

6 posts in this topic

Hi guys, I have a problem with my NT2S-SF122B-EV2. I wanted to make an application to work for a CJ1M. First I've downloaded it using NT2 ST v1.3. Worked nice, but I wanted to use some alarms, and I couldnt do that with this software. So I've downloaded it with NTXS v1.04, but NT2S wasn't responded well to my commands (screens were switched with a delay, I cannot make use of F3-F6 keys...). So now I want to use again NT2 ST do download application, but this time it cannot connect to device. So i've tried to erase memory (i manageto do so pressing F1+F6 keys at the startup, but this only erases the application, not the firmware). So the big question is: How can I get rid of that firmware from NTXS, or how can I use again NT2 ST to download someting? PS: The connection with PC was made using NT2S-CN002 cable. The comm. settings were the same as when I've downloaded the application for the first time with NT2 ST, so the problem is elsewhere. I need urgent help, PLEASE!!

If my memory is good you can not get back with the other firmware...

Hi, You were going correct. After the F1 + F6 on startup it erases the system. Next step is to start up the firmware upgrade tool of nt2st sw. Download the correct firmware of your unit. After this dowload the unit is " as from factory". Regards, MPM

OK, but where can I find this "firmware upgrade tool" for NT2ST? Becouse I google it and nothing useful shown up. So if you can help me again, with a link perhaps, I would be grateful. Thanks a lot, MPM!!

This is part of the installation sw of nt2st v1.3c which you already have else you can not program with. Nt2st. You will probably find this start programs, nt2st. Regards, Mpm