Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest olesarge

ge fanuc series one jr

2 posts in this topic

Hi out there! I just picked up a ge series one jr plc and wanted do some practice programming. I was under the impression that the series one programmer (IC610PRG100B) would work with the jr, but now I'm not so sure. Could anyone enlighten me ? Also, I'm wondering if Automation Direct makes a model that is the same as the series one jr. I don't have any documentation and would like very much to get hold of a user's manual. Any help from anyone out there would be greatly appreciated! olesarge

The PRG100 will program the Junior. I believe Koyo stopped making the Junior when TI took over the product line back around 1989/1990. To the best of my knowledge, AD has never offered it. The manual is publication number GEK-90503. It's on the GE Fanuc 'Legacy Products' CD. You should be able to get one from your local GE Fanuc distributor. If you have a good relationship with him, he'll probably give you a copy of the CD. If not, contact me through this forum and I can email a copy to you. Be aware that it's a 25 meg file, and my ISP limits the size of attachments, so I'll have to send it in pieces.