Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Stupidav

Honeywell HC900-C50 Error

2 posts in this topic

We have a Honeywell HC900-C50 that randomly faults out and so far the only thing I have been able to determine is that it is an "Abort Error", or at least when it is flashing red 3 times. I have been told that it has come up and flashed 2 times red, but I have not seen that yet. Here is something that stood out to me, although I don't know what it means: Hardware Okay - OFF ???? FYI: CPU REV. 2.1 Code REV. 2.3 I thought I had read that the program had to be the created for the proper firmware otherwise it would potentially cause a fault, although I am not sure if the above is pointing this out or not. Ant help is greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hybrid Control Designer (HCD) is the development software for the HC-900. Check out the HC900 Hybrid Controller Installation and User Guide Doc. No. 51-52-25-107 and the HC900 Hybrid Control Designer User Guide Doc. No.: 51-52-25-110 and search separately for the terms diagnostic troubleshoot LED fault codes are in the installation guide. Explanations of diagnostics in HCD user guide. The firmware, at 2.x is several years old. The manuals on the site are the latest 4.x but probably close enough for government work. manual download from here, from the documentation tab: https://www.honeywel...Controller.aspx (these manuals are not at the top of the list, you'll have to open successive pages to find what you need)