Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
aadil

Panelview Plus 600 problem

13 posts in this topic

Hi, I am posting here the problem i m facing, actually i have a panelview plus 600 with no memory card having cat # 2711P-T6C20D, all i want is to upgrade the firmware so first of all how would i can do that secondly someone told me that without memorycard u cant do it so is that so...??? and whenever i powerup the panel the screen stop and shows the (attachment ) screen so kindly help me out., waiting for your quick response. Regards..

Here the link to the RA Forum where I've responded to the same question (from the same user !): RA Forum - PVP600 problem - fuzzy logic

hello ,i have a panel view plus 600 in this him i can try to communicate with pc via serial port but isn't not communicate .plse tell me the detail how to communicated serial port via PC .

You want to communicate via serial from a PanelView Plus 600 HMI to a PC.  Your PView Plus 600 HMI unit, stock, has only a serial port; additional ports are available to be added with add-on daughter boards.  Is your PanelView Plus 600 HMI connected to anything else with the serial port already, such as a PLC?

What is the specific model number HMI unit that you have?  What is your system architecture today?

http://literature.rockwellautomation.com/idc/groups/literature/documents/um/2711p-um001_-en-p.pdf

https://rockwellautomation.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/51658

Hello

I have panelview plus 600 hmi showing 30 watch dog test error. I searched the error in manual it says reload the firmware. but i need to go to the configure screen to set ip address then only hmi gets communicate and then i can able to load the firmware. How to reset the error?

i am using firmware 5.10. for reloading firmware i need to go to configure screen. but i have 30 watch dog test stuck in booting screen.

You make a very good point...how the heck to get to Configure Mode when the unit is stuck in Watchdog Error.  Sadly, Rockwell notes for this model...Replace The Terminal.  Do you have the application program archived? 

https://rockwellautomation.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/766033

There are NOS (new old stock) units still in the supply market.  https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00TT5NX3I/ref=dp_olp_all_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=all

Hiiiiii everyone.....

I have panelview plus 600HMI. I have taken the backup files from the hmi. To view the hmi backup file, i go with application manager software. It requires password to restore the runtime application. but i don't know the password which was created during runtime application. how to find the password.....pls help me..

7 hours ago, pv550 said:

Hiiiiii everyone.....

I have panelview plus 600HMI. I have taken the backup files from the hmi. To view the hmi backup file, i go with application manager software. It requires password to restore the runtime application. but i don't know the password which was created during runtime application. how to find the password.....pls help me..

Contact the person who locked it with a password.

but he forgot the password.... what will we do?

Rebuild the project from scratch, I'm afraid.