Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tintin2005

change xbtf032110 for xbtgt2330

2 posts in this topic

hello guys. Let me say that i am a beginer in this stuff.... I had a magelis xbt f032110 that was comunicating with a tsx 3721 (Micro) and it got broked . As those magelis are obsolete i converted the app with switch2vijeo to adapt it to xbtgt 2220. Because i don´t have a xbtgt2220 i changed the target device to xbt gt2330. i have corrected the conversion errors and creat the new cfcard project. i made the comunication cable XBTZ9780. the plc is working with unitelway protocol and worked fine with the old xbtf032110. Now it always says " No reply from PLC within Timeout period. (UniTelwayEquipment01)" Can anyone help me to make the correct tunning for the unitelway comunication? regards tintin2005

Hi tintin, don't have any experience with unitelway but i suggest to you, to check out the communication parameters on PLC(if possible). and configure exactly the same the Magelis panel communication settings. and if you did change the communication cable check it also. Good luck, Best Regards, Greg.