Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Juan Fernando Ramos

Yamaha Ltt-350 Hand Held Terminal

3 posts in this topic

:*-( I need to know if its possible to program a SLC 5/02 PLC with a Yamaha LTT-350 Hand Held Terminal, serial no. KP4-7XK308. Thanx for your help. juanfernando_ramos@elecsa.com.mx

My guess would be anything that doesn't say "Allen Bradley" would not work. You'll probablly want to pickup something like this: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=1767234817 (PS: I don't know the above people or anything, I just searched on eBay and found a programmer) Here is a clip from AB's website: 1747-PT1 Hand-HeldTerminal (HHT) that also requires the 1747-PTA1E memory pak Hand-Held Terminal (HHT) v2.03 is a powerful portable programming platform used to configure the SLC 500 Fixed, SLC 5/01, and the SLC 5/02 processors, enter or modify an application program, monitor the execution of the application program in real?time, or troubleshoot an application program. When used with the memory pak (v2.03), the HHT can be used to program the SLC 5/02 processor as well as connect to the DH-485 network. Note that the HHT does not support nested branching or conditional output branches.

Thanx chakorules, i got the idea.