Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rock0

CJ1W+TC101

7 posts in this topic

Can I connect one Pt100 sensor to two input on TC101 module? Because I need two loops for reverse operation (heating) and one loop for forward operation (cooling) and inside mould I have only two Pt100 sensors. One is need only for heating Any solution please. Best Regards

In general it is not possible to connect two PT100 inputs to the same element, but it should not be any problem to split the signal in the PLC and direct the temperature input(s) to as many controllers as you like.

amd how I do this? I cant write one PV to another PV

I agree; you'd need two pt100's, and two separate loops on the tc101. To use Geir's idea, you'd need a standard pt100 input card ( not a tc101 controller) and write the temperature contol bit yourself. The PID instruction works beautifully. Pp

Sorry, I was a bit quick to assume you could do that for these units, but if you have an output module in the PLC, you could use a software controller (PID or PIDAT function). Another more dodgy option would be to connect a 100ohm resistor to the second input and MOV the PV of input 1 to the input compensation function (Dm+22) of input 2.

Awesome! I never thought abou that.

Great solution Geir :) I try this Thank you