Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mosca

Analog Signal In Unity Pro

2 posts in this topic

Ok, some beginner questions here. I have Unity Pro, the customer wants a 4-20mA signal to go into a IODDT? for monitor, and then the exact signal coming in going to a redlion meter on the front of the panel for the operator, I have basic PLC experience almost entirely in RSlogix, I have got most of his program done but I cannot figure out how to get the signal into the PLC, and then write it out as far as I can tell, I can use READ_TOPO_ADDR to drop it into a IODDT for the future programmer to use, but I cannot figure out how to write the value down to the output on the card PLC Type - M340 Card - AMM0600 No, I have not brought an analog signal into a PLC in a very long time, and am scratching my head Thanks for any help Side Note : I am using LD as well to program it

HI Mosca, for example, if you put AMM0600 in your rack 0, slot 1 your can direct access to reading by the address below CH0 input %IW0.1.0 CH1 input %IW0.1.1 CH2 input %IW0.1.2 CH3 input %IW0.1.3 you can control your output by writing value to the address below CH4 output %QW0.1.4 CH5 output %QW0.1.5 %IW = input word, %QW = output word 0.1.0 = Rack 0 slot 1 Ch0 Hope this help