Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Mike_H

Hardware

6 posts in this topic

Hi Gang. I realize this is not a parts center. Then I am not a plc programmer. However, I am a software developer working on a project using various controllers. Well. OMRON has made the list and I am in need of some parts. Specifically (1) CQM1-CIF02 cable. My question is. Where might I find such new or used item(s) in Dallas, Tx. Thanks -- Michael

Dallas Texas? Call Jay Anthony! Look his name up in the member list and send him and e-mail. Jay is the Omron God, in Dallas Texas. He will be able to fix you up with an Omron distrubtor, unless he is one himself, I am not sure. http://forums.mrplc.com/index.php?&act=Prof...&CODE=03&MID=16

Thanks for the advise Chris. I was hoping Jay might reply with some insight. -- Michael

Sorry, I am conducting training in Philly. I haven't been on in the last few days. Depending on what model PLC you have there are other solutions. I'll send email.

Thanks Chris and Jay. The current unit is a cqm1-cpu41. After going over the doc(s) and some testing. It appears the unit can be programmed via the serial port(rs-232). just got the thing out of the box today. -- Michael

Here is a link to the documenattion for building your own comm cable. Omron Comm Cable Guide