Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dbrsystems

Project Collaboration

4 posts in this topic

Hello all, I'm new to your board but have already learned a few things from reading just a handful of posts. I plan to be a productive member by answering questions, posting comments, posting tips, and offering a helping hand whenever possible. I often run into projects that require multiple resources with various backgrounds and have always been fortunate to know friends or friends-of-friends that could help with the tasks at hand. That said, I'm always looking to grow my network of resources and wondered what methods are used by members of this site. A few questions: How do you find projects? How do you locate the proper resources? How do you collaborate on the quoting process? How do you collaborate on the design, implementation and start-up? Have you had any bad experiences? Thanks in advance for your responses. Leonard R. Knight, Jr. http://www.dbrsystems.com

Welcome Leonard! I am recorded, in you board! 1) Visit the factories, anticipate situations, problems, project and offer. 2)Resources? ? What types resources. 3)Yes. 4)Yes. Mainly design and seletion what, types, resources of will go deterrmination hardware/software. 5)Bad projects facts, projects ?!? Not, it choose achieves what and filter Cooperation and colaboration - As focus of him fear. is somewhat difficult thing of obtain integrally. The first one topic of this section, I did with this incentive, but had not adhesion.. My network of resources; In The researches, meeting names and curriculum, invites converse it about the profession, if the person is open, integrated to the profession, he presents for the colleagues. I have colleagues, mainly from the Europe. Always I am brought up to date that project, system a companion carries out in the moment and afterwards as he carried out, he is to only rule! By good trinks

Thanks for the response! When I say "resources", I'm talking about PLC Programmers, VB Programmers, CADD People, Panel Builders, etc. After I posted I looked around a little more on the site and located the "Bid or Post" area. This is what I'm looking for. I like the rating system. Has anyone had success using the system? Another system that I'm currently looking at is "linkedin.com". It doesn't look as full featured as the "Bid or Post" service offered at this site. Anyway, thanks again for looking at my post and replying.

Resorts: All I find from the Internet, webpages, manufacturers, etc Student of library, for organize technical documents and register information. Get a list of persons by region and specialty, even be needed to Programmers of VB, Delphi or PLC for determined locality/brand. Do not I perform straightly engineering, only the begin and the end of the project. It is not sufficient the answer, that expected but that I have say it