Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Albernaz

FX Series - Download and print ladder

5 posts in this topic

Sirs We have 3 Melsec FX2n in our company but we don´t have the GX Developer, how can I do a Download and print the ladder from PLC´s? There is a special software, like a PLC Reader? Many thanks in anticipation. Albernaz

I think some versions of MEDOC are free but I'm not sure if you can upload comments (I never used MEDOC myself).

You can't upload comments unless they were actually put there by the person who wrote the programs. In the FX2N you have to set a PLC parameter and reserve memory for the comments. If that wasn't done by the original programmer, all you've got is ladder code. I know of no means other than MEDOC (DOS) and GX-Developer (Windows) to upload and print the programs on a Mitsubishi PLC. Since you've got an FX you can get away with GX-Developer-FX, which is around $500. You don't need the full $1300 GX-Developer.

Another option would be to ask a Mitsubishi distributor to come out and upload and print the programs for you. We do that for customers who ask us to. For a small fee of course. Or you could download the demo version of GX-Developer from www.meau.com and use it for the 15 day trial period. It's fully functional during the trial period.