sramo3

E 1022 terminal error

11 posts in this topic

Hi. Need your help... When I try to download data (make backup) from e1022,terminal make an error. It reboot and i have a transmission error. At the start of downloading,everithing look normal. Data transmits to PC,but when terminal send DRV CONF ,it reboot thenself,and communication shut down. I use E 1022 E Designer 7 CAB 30 After that I try to send new project from PC to terminal,and it works good.. help me,please

What do you mean exactly with "download (make backup) from e1022" ? For downloading a driver from PC to E1022 it is the best, to use a real RS232 with CAB30. USB2Serial adapters sometimes crash. When download starts, you see on the PC a status screen. Does it counts "retries"?

The latest version for the E1022 is V1.53. Maybe an update of the firmware will solve your problem.

Backup means download project files from terminal to Edesigner. I want to make some modifications. When download starts, i can see 0 retries. It downloads all blocks of program (block0.block1.... alarms),then last thing I can see on Status is downloading "expansion ports".On the terminal I see TX Blok.. then TX DRV CON. After that terminal is rebooting thenself.I dont know why... screenshot Edited by sramo3

Do you have any expansion cards in the terminal? If so, try to remove them and try again...

I never used the "Receive" function for the E-Series. But it looks to me very much like a problem with the RS232. Do you use an USB2Serial adapter? What settings did you choose for the "Communication Properties". Did you try lower speed, e.g. 38400?

I do not use usb2serial adapter. I have rs232com port on PC. Yes,I try lower speed..9600baud. Then all speeds..

I am trying to take a copy of a programme from an E1012 screen but keep having this exact problem.

Have tried 2 laptops and 2 cables.

One direct connection and One using a usb to serial converter.  Tried various speeds  and always the same.

Gets to 7% and shows drv conf but then the screen will reboot and download stops  

Anyone got any idea?? 

It's upload...or recieve.

To get the program out with just e designer

Start a new blank project with the same plc and hmi

Then transfer / then recieve

Hello

I have some problem if anyone can help thanks

Hi, did someone solve this problem?

Edited by Carlos Nakabara