Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shiner

PVc Design Station

8 posts in this topic

I have a program I DL'd from a customers machine onto a flash drive, then Imported into my emulator to edit. I have made the changes requested, but on the Panelview Component Dashboard, it shows the program, the version, and Valid says No. The original program which is listed as well shows yes. Any Ideas?

You need to Valid screen before use it. See picture

slcman, looks and sounds pretty simple to just click on those buttons.....now if only they were on my screen!!! Any chance I am using the wrong software? I see at the top of your screen shot it say panelview explorer. At the top of mine it says PVc DesignStation - ProjectName - Windows Internet Explorer.

I didn't use a software, I just wrote panelview Ip adress in internet explorer. Then clic on edit pb, PanelView explorer windows appear, you'll see validate icon in Screens tabs.

I follow you now, you are going online with an actual screen? I have a project that was taken out of a screen via flash drive, and am running it on the emulator. It lets you edit and make changes save ect...just does not have the validate buttons.

I never see that. I alway get those button for validate screen or application. Are you in Screen tab? Can you post a screen shot?

I was wondering the exact same thing. I wanted to make some changes with the Pvc DesignStation, but there is no Verify. Verify lets me now if I have overlapping buttons. Do you have to save your changes and then upload the file to the Panelview and then verify there? Edited by gbradley

Design station seem to be unable to validate screen. Look at the ra knowledge base tech note 450640 http://rockwellautomation.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/450640/kw/validate%20panelview%20component/related/1