Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hohner

GX simulator

9 posts in this topic

Good day. I use GX IEC Developer and GT designer. As far as I understand, I can't use GX Simulator and GT simulator at one time. Does anybody know special tool for simulating PLC and GOT in coupling? Thanks.

There is no limitation I am aware of on using both simulators. I have done this many times with GX Developer, though I have not worked with GX IEC Developer. The simulators are actually designed to be able to communicate with each other.

Now I have resolved my problem. You are absolutely right. I guess the problem is in my software. update: Sorry, software is OK. The correct answer is: "You should run GX simulator first and then GT Simulator" Edited by Hohner

GT Simulator can be set to start GX Simulator and load a project to it from the options.

Yes, I have seen this option. But I need to browse GPJ-file and I don't see such file.

It's in the GX Developer project you want the simulator to run.

I will look for it in the GX Developer, because can't find this option in the GX IEC Developer. Thanks for your attention.

I do not know if GT simulator can simulate E1101?

No, GT Simulator is for the GOT1000 terminals. GT Works has nothing to do with the E1101 terminals. That is E-Designer.