Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Uri

SoftGOT file problem

5 posts in this topic

Dear Friends, My name is Oriol. I am a spanish mitsubishi part-time worker from Mitsubishi Spain. :-p I have a problem that Mitsubishi Germany has not solved. Nowadays, I am trying to use the SoftGOT 2 with a program form the GT Designer 2. I would like to obtain a csv file from a report of a GT Designer file. It is impossible to obtain that, because I always have obtained a dat file that I cannot read properly from my computer. Does anybody have some experience in SoftGOT? I know thay if I am working in Mitsubishi Electric I have to know more tahn this. Nevertheless, the tru is that I know nothing. Moreover, I would like to greet the Mitsubishi uk people that they are a little rude <> because they didn´t answer the e-mail taht I send in order to do a tesis project in Mitsubishi uk. Best regards!

I've only used the GOTs, not the SoftGOT, but when you choose to save recipe files you have a choice of CSV or DAT, it's just a selection dialog in the configuration of recipes. What other data were you looking to get in a CSV file?

Dear Chris I have tested the recipe way in order to obtain the csv file. I obtained a csv file but I think that the report option is better than the recipe option. I know that the softGOT manual is refearing me to the report option as the best way. I mean, with the recipe option I have obtained a csv but I can´t midify the labels or other thing of the csv file. I have obtained a standar csv file with only n numbers of registers. I would like to obtain a csv file modified with labels and other extra things. So, I think that the softGOT manual is showing me the report option but there is no a concret explanation. Nobody Knows anything about that in Germany and I am a little lost. Thank you very much. Are you a uk colleage? See you

US Actually, and I didn't know that there was a way to generate reports to CSV files. I thought reports were only for printing. But I also have never worked with SoftGOT, just the A985GOTs.

ok Chris, how can I do that? how can I print the dat file that the softgot is giving me? Thank you very very much! :)