Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rjensen

Make dynamiclly a new pop up..

6 posts in this topic

Problem: I want to make one pop up, to control valves, in that pop up I just want to control one valve. and depending on witch valve I press. The tag's for this valve is writen in the pop up. Like making a new pop up dynamically when pressing the "valve" I don't want to make it in the plc.. The valve name/function I will make as an message display, but the "indirect" tag is my problem. Best regards Rasmus

You can do this with a macro and PT memory. Upon pressing the valve button, depending on the valve you write the PLC variables to PT variables. Upon closing, you update the PLC variables with the PT variables. The is no template for this. I will see if I can find an example for you.

That would be nice, I Could live with one pop up for every page.. (I have about 12 - 13 valvs per page) it would be a lot of work making all of those pop up.. atm I use pt mem $W120 for the message display. thanx in advance.

You can also use indirection, providing u have a structure in the PLC then this is very easy to achieve. I am mobile at moment, but will also dig up an example.

Sorry, but better late than never. This is an example using indirection in the NS. Structured PLC data is also the key! Let us know if you have any questions.

On 11-12-2011 at 10:31 PM, lostcontrol said:

Sorry, but better late than never. This is an example using indirection in the NS. Structured PLC data is also the key! Let us know if you have any questions.

Hi,

Where can i download ur example for this indirect addressing in NS?