Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Guest

PLC Program Download problem

7 posts in this topic

hi, I'm using Q06h model PLC. When I download program from PLC, an message shown There is no project name and failed to read intelligent module parameter. Anybody know why and how to solve it? thank you

Save As... and then specify where you want to save it and what name you intend to use.

Panic mode, Do you think people so stupid? Just save as. U dont don't know PLC at all.

Mae, I don't think Panic Mode was trying to call you stupid. Alot of times we try and answer questions to student etc. So we don't know your level of knowledge. Hence this means we try and ask you questions back for the most obviuos reasons. No sense getting mad about it we are just trying to help out the best we can with the information given. Generally if you can ask a question with more information like errors you got or what you already tried, that really helps us out.

Did you check the target memory on plc with GX developer? Where you trying to find project? on program memory, standard ram, standard rom, memory card ? When you turn the switch to run position the run led indicator is on or off? Are you sure you have selected all the program area (main+parameters) ? very strange problem you have, retry again with a new empty project created on your GX and read from plc. bye Max

mae, you don,t have to react that way . Panic mode was just trying to help you . he just began with the basic as Chakorules stated. if you want to learn from other you learn to behave yourself more calmly. bye the way you are the one with the problem??????

Mae, If you read a bit more in this forum, you will probably get impression that I did few projects so far including Mitsubishi. My reply was not posted to insult you but to help you out. When creating project in Mitsubishi GX Developer, you get option to set Project Name right where you select new PLC type. If you forget to do it, you don't have to throw away your project and start from beginning, you can simply chose "Save As..." to create offline copy of your program. That should take care of the first problem. Second problem (intelligent module parameter) can be resolved by editing Parameters section of the project. If you have PLC at hand you can try to read I/O configuration instead of setting it by hand. Either way, this is what your programm is missing (don't forget the networking parameters either). If you still have problem, you can post list of cards in your PLC (and your program) so you can get more help.